|Building Area Net||
Jones Lang LaSalle, Inc. (“JLL”), as exclusive representative for Owner, is pleased to present this opportunity to purchase 3800 and 3810 Concorde Parkway (the “Properties”), two flex buildings totaling 130,242 square feet in the Avion Business Park just minutes from Westfields in Chantilly, Virginia. The Properties are strategically located adjacent to Route 50, with direct access to all other major arteries in the Washington, DC Metro including the Dulles Toll Road (Route 267), the Capital Beltway (Interstate 495) and Interstate 66 (D.C. to Front Royal).
3800 and 3810 provide investors a diversified rent roll of defense contractor, federal government and consumer and business services companies that benefit from the unmatched branding and operating efficiency (12% more efficient than multi-story office) of these single-story assets. These “drive-up” properties provide abundant parking, clear height suitable for regional distribution use and rear loading with the opportunity to increase the number of roll-up doors for loading.
- Situated in a growing hub for cybersecurity, information technology and defense industries with the majority of neighboring tenants working under government contracts.
- Strong Live-Work-Play environment cultivated through new mixed-use developments, including a Wegman's anchored shopping center and The Preserve at Westfields.
- Immediate value creation through lease up of existing vacancy.
- Convenient accessibility via major roadways Route 66, Route 28 and Route 50; 12-minute drive from Dulles International Airport.
- The Properties are situated in a professional business park providing a scenic setting with ample access to amenities.
- Prime location to benefit from affluent Washington, DC economy.
- Proximity to Northern Virginia's major demand drivers: NRO, CIA, etc.