Centurion Mill is a large warehouse unit with office and retail accommodation at the southern facade facing onto Kestrel Way. The unit is of steel frame construction with brick and block elevations beneath a lined northlight roof. The unit has an eaves height of approximately 5 metres.
There is a staff room/canteen, two offices and separate male and female WC facilities. There is a loading bay at the south west corner of the building and another loading bay at the north west corner of the building, with three dock levellers, protected by a canopy. There are two mezzanine floors of steel frame construction providing additional storage and plant space.
- Situated on the established Sowton Industrial Estate.
- Strategic location with easy access to Junctions 29 and 30 of the M5 Motorway.
- Multi-let industrial investment totalling 72,246 sq ft GIA and capable of subdivision.
- Low passing rent of £313,100 per annum, reflecting only £4.33 per sq ft overall.
- 85% of the income let to Stovax Heating Group Limited (D&B rating 4A1).
- The company is wedded to the estate and location operating from 9 buildings on Sowton Industrial Estate.
- Offers are sought in excess of £4,200,000 (Four Million, Two hundred Thousand Pounds) subject to contract and exclusive of VAT.
- A purchase at this level reflects an attractive Net Initial Yield of 7.00%, after allowing for purchaser’s costs of 6.55%. This reflects a Capital Value of £58.13 per sq ft.