Enter the "Deal room" for exclusive documents related to this property.
Jones Lang LaSalle (“JLL”) has been retained as the exclusive representative for the fee simple sale of Greene Space Industrial Park (the “Park” or the “Properties”), two newly completed logistics facilities totaling 317,499 square feet on 29.5 acres in the booming South Florida market. The Properties are strategically located immediately west of the Palm Beach International Airport and less than 20 minutes west from the fast growing downtown West Palm Beach. Moreover, the Properties benefit from outstanding accessibility offering direct on-ramp access to, and prominent frontage along, the FL Turnpike in addition to proximity to multiple I-95 interchanges. Greene Space Industrial Park is primed as an excellent location for e-commerce users, tenants seeking
same-day delivery locations, and companies looking to serve over 6.5 million people within the broader South Florida region within a 90-minute drive.
The offering provides an investor the rare opportunity to acquire a pair of
brand-new and highly functional buildings that are being offered to qualified investors prior to lease-up.
- Rare value add industrial opportunity in highly sought after South Florida market offered at a spread to stabilized cap rates for coastal gateway markets
- Booming Palm Beach County market experiencing unprecedented levels of population growth, employment and corporate relocations accelerated by SALT and Covid.
- Best-in-class design with market-leading design features and specifications
- Highly functional, rear-load buildings that can accommodate tenants ranging from 15,750 SF up to 317,499 SF.
- 2,000 feet of direct frontage along the FL Turnpike at the Jog Road interchange
- Excellent transportation dynamics with direct on-ramp access to FL Turnpike and close proximity to multiple I-95 interchanges
- Immediately serves dense, local population and easily serves 65% of South Florida’s 6.2 million population within a 60-minute drive.
- Strong Palm Beach industrial market experiencing robust absorption of 212,194 SF in 2020, growing market rents approaching $9.50 and Class A occupancy of 95%.