|Last Updated Date||21 Jul 2020|
The light industrial property was originally used for research and development purposes and for the production of complex electronic components. This use is currently still taking place and production in this building is scheduled to be discontinued by 2024. Several floors of office, production and storage space are available for subsequent letting.
The building was originally erected as a single-tenant structure, is currently used by two companies and offers the possibility of depicting more complex multi-tenant concepts. On the company premises, there are remote external warehouses, free parking spaces, an underground car park, helicopter landing pad and a currently inactive railway siding.
- Third-party usable, high-quality areas for production, R&D, warehouse and office use
- Very good connection to the A8
- Value-added scenario, leases until 03/2021 and 12/2024 currently approx. 25% total vacancy
- Multi- or Single Tenant structure as well as own use possible
- Rental income 647,595 € p.a.