JLL Industrial Capital Markets (JLL) is pleased to present the WestRock Corrugated Box Production Facility, a unique opportunity to acquire fee simple interest in a highly-sophisticated mission-critical rail served corrugated box manufacturing and distribution facility at well below replacement cost. The property is currently 100% leased with over seven years of term remaining and guaranteed by WestRock Company (NYSE: WRK) (the Guarantor), one of the largest corrugated box and specialty paper products companies in the world – 2019 revenue of $18.3 billion.
Currently, the in-place lease is a highly-passive structure with the tenant self-managing the property and paying all expenses directly, allowing an investor to enjoy passive consistent income with limited capital exposure.
- Heavily embedded tenant operation - decades of continual occupancy
- Investment grade lease guarantor - WestRock Co. (NYSE: WRK)
- Surrounded by major corporate and institutional tenancy - $1.8 billion Hyundai OEM plant nearby
- Logistically well located facility - adjacent to interstate 65
- New landlord-friendly lease with contractual annual rent increases