+/- 105.62 acres, Wake County PIN 0757775868 & 0757479721
- Holliday Fenoglio Fowler, L.P. acting by and through Holliday GP Corp., a North
- Carolina licensed real estate broker (“HFF”), has been retained as the exclusive
- sales representative for the Brier Creek Industrial Site a +/- 106 acre opportunity
- zoned ORD (Office/Research and Development District) in Cary which allows
- for industrial, office, and commercial uses. Situated 1.1 miles from the Raleigh-
- Durham International Airport, 1.5 miles from I-40 access (providing a direct route
- to Greensboro, Charlotte, Wilmington and Norfolk), and 2.8 miles from I-540
- access, the site provides unmatched access to all of the Triangle area’s major
- interstates and connection points. The site has direct access points off both
- Nelson Road and Pleasant Grove Church Road, which further increase the value
- of the property.
- Positioned less than five miles from world-renowned Research Triangle Park
- (RTP) with 50,000+ combined employees, the Brier Creek Industrial Site has
- an enviable infill location near one of the metro’s major employment nodes.
- Positioned near Globe Center (850,000 sf), Woodlake Center (323,000 sf),
- Southport Business Park, (900,000 sf), Kitty Hawk Business Park (270,000 sf),
- and Gateway Center (600,000 sf), the site is in an impressive industrial node
- with very limited remaining development sites. The property is situated less than
- five miles from Raleigh-Durham’s premier industrial submarket, the RTP/I-40
- submarket, which commands rental rates in the mid-high $5 PSF range. The
- property stands to benefit from RTP’s limited industrial inventory, explosive
- economic growth, and game-changing interstate and airport access.