|Last Updated Date||13 Jul 2020|
+/- 212 contiguous acres: Neuse River-adjacent residential and commercial opportunity in the sought-after North Raleigh area
- Holliday Fenoglio Fowler, L.P. acting by and through Holliday GP Corp., a North
- Carolina licensed real estate broker (“HFF”), has been retained as the exclusive sales
- representative for Buffaloe Reserve (the “Property”), a +/- 212 gross acre residential
- and commercial development opportunity in the fast-growing, highly sought-after North
- Raleigh area of the Triangle region. The Property is a unique offering with approximately
- 2,018’ of frontage along the Neuse River as well as 2,906’ of frontage along I-540 – and
- is one of the largest undeveloped single-ownership parcels remaining in North Raleigh.
- The immediate area has experienced significant single-family growth in the past several
- years, with successful communities such as 5401 North ($300,000 to $600,000+
- homes) and Belmont ($350,000 to $400,000+ homes) achieving strong pricing and
- robust absorption. Additionally, there has been limited multifamily development in the
- immediate area, while there is ample demand for more product.