JLL Capital Markets and Ray White Commercial are pleased to offer for sale this rare permit approved freehold building with existing income at 2 Kingsway, Glen Waverley.
Key details of the opportunity include:
• A high-profile triple-fronted freehold building within the Glen Waverley Activity Centre – a unique cluster of Melbourne’s best leisure, entertainment and residential offerings
• Situated directly opposite the newly refurbished Glen Shopping Centre (over 240 shops/retailers) as well as the $450 million multi-tower Sky Garden residential development
• Existing building provides strong income stream with opportunity for varied retail and commercial office uses for occupiers and astute investors
• Permit approved for a cutting edge six-storey retail and office building designed by acclaimed architects RotheLowman featuring quality light filled and well ventilated spaces
• Favourable Commercial 1 Zoning allows for a vast range of alternate uses, including residential apartments, retail, child care, medical and more (STCA)
• Surrounded by pioneering development projects which are set to further drive foot traffic and demand for quality space in the immediate locale
• A strategic central location within a 7-day precinct positioned to service an affluent demographic catchment of local residents, students, workers, shoppers and international/interstate visitors
• Unparalleled accessibility to the Melbourne CBD via Glen Waverley Train Station, Monash Freeway and Springvale Road
• A rare permit approved development opportunity with holding income in one of Melbourne’s most active and highly sought after development precincts
FOR SALE via International Expressions of Interest closing on Thursday 10 June 2021 at 2pm (AEST).
Open for Inspection every Wednesday at 11.30am – 12.30pm.
For booking inspections and for further information, please contact the sale and marketing agents at JLL Melbourne or Ray White Commercial:
Josh Rutman | 0411 27 37 46
Tim Carr | 0415 767 915
Mingxuan Li 李名 轩 | 0498 688 998
Ray White Commercial
Ryan Trickey | 0400 380 438
Ben Ainsworth | 0412 534 028
Glenn Ye 叶格林 | 0476 938 888
• Triple fronted freehold building with income
• Permitted for a cutting-edge 6-storey project
• Directly opposite The Glen Shopping Centre