Triangle Innovation Point provides a one-of-a-kind opportunity to tap into the thriving Raleigh-Durham economy, a hotbed of innovation for biotech and life science companies, with an unrivaled speed to development. The Triangle region has thrived over the past decades anchored by its three Tier One Research Universities, dynamic Research Triangle Park, and superb workforce and quality of life. TIP is ideally located to capitalize on the continuing growth of the area while benefiting from the synergies of the RTP region. The site is controlled by one owner who has completed due diligence and has agreements in place to ensure timely completion of all necessary site infrastructure for road interchanges, rail service, water/sewer infrastructure and telecommunications services. Triangle Innovation Point encompasses over 2,150 acres and can be subdivided for specific users as needed, with sites available from 10 acres to 1,000 acres.
- 2,150+ ACRE LIFE SCIENCE, ADVANCED MANUFACTURING & INDUSTRIAL PARK
- LESS THAN 30 MINUTES TO THE HEART OF RESEARCH TRIANGLE PARK (RTP)
- DEVELOPMENT SITES FROM 10 TO 1,000 ACRES
- BUILDING LAYOUTS FROM 35,000 SF - 1,000,000 SF+
- 10 MINUTES TO I-540 LOOP
- ACCESS TO A LABOR FORCE OF MORE THAN 1.5M
- 20 COLLEGES & UNIVERSITIES WITHIN 60 MILES, PRODUCING 36,000+ GRADUATES ANNUALLY