Currently on site is a 3-storey apartment complex comprising of 6 units. Under the Master Plan 2019, the Property is zoned for “3-storey mixed landed housing”.
The site is capable of being redeveloped into a row of three terrace houses with 3 storeys and an attic each.
With a highly coveted District 15 address, the Property is located close to the Marine Parade Central and Paya Lebar Central. It is within walking distance to a wide array of amenities and popular eateries along Upper East Coast Road and East Coast Road.
The Property has a guide price of $9.3 million reflecting $1,239 psf over the land area.
- Freehold; 100% owners’ consent (6 units)
- Land area: 697.1 sqm / approx 7,504 sf
- MP 2019: 3-storey mixed landed housing
- For redevelopment into 3 terrace houses
- Excellent amenities and F&B offerings in the vicinity
- Excellent connectivity via ECP/MCE/PIE
- 5 minutes’ drive to East Coast Park, Marine Parade Central and Paya Lebar Central; 10 minutes’ to Changi Airport & 15 minutes’ to the CBD
- Guide Price: $9,300,000 ($1,239 psf on land area)