Enter the "Deal room" for exclusive documents related to this property.
JLL has been retained on an exclusive basis to arrange for the sale of 545 West 37th Street, an incredibly rare, unencumbered block-through mixed-use development opportunity in the heart of New York City’s most exciting new district, Hudson Yards. The subject offering, collectively referred to as 545 West 37th Street, is currently a vacant lot that is prime for development with approximately 75’ of frontage along West 37th Street and 100’ of frontage along West 38th Street. Its unique location within the Hudson Yards Special Purpose District allows for an as-of-right mixed-use development up to approximately 373,275 buildable square feet per the zoning code.
- BLOCK-THROUGH SITE: Features 75’ of frontage along West 37th St. and 100’ of frontage along West 38th St.
- SIZEABLE FLOOR PLATE: 17,281 square foot lot permits flexible floorplan layouts and the option to create designated entrances for a mixed-use project.
- VACANT POSSESSION: The previous four buildings have been demolished, creating a truly “shovel-ready” site and allowing for immediate commencement of construction as well as significant cost savings to the benefit of the developer.
- DOB APPROVED PLANS: Pre-approved plans for two adjacent mixed-use buildings totaling approximately 364,247 SF.
- ATTRACTIVE HUDSON YARDS LOCATION: Future development will capitalize on the nearby amenities and growing demographics of the surrounding neighborhood.