Alta Warp + Weft is located within Charlotte’s Mill District, a former textile manufacturing area which has blossomed into a unique urban mixed-use destination minutes from the Uptown Charlotte CBD (120k jobs). The Mill District boasts the newly opened Optimist Hall (147K square foot repurposed mill with food hall, creative office space, and restaurants) and several other adaptive reuse projects, including FCP’s 45k SF delivery of Chadbourn in late 2020. The area’s renaissance was kicked off by a series of catalytic infrastructure improvements, some of which are still under construction, including: • The Blue Line Light Rail completed in 2018, connecting residents with major employment centers - Uptown (116K jobs), South End (20K job), and University (75K jobs) • 25th Street Living Bridge under construction, linking vehicles, pedestrians, and bikers to North Davidson’s expanding retail corridor • Little Sugar Creek Greenway partially completed, will eventually run 36 miles north-south Spanning onsite quality to dynamic location, Alta Warp + Weft offers investors an exciting opportunity to acquire a uniquely designed asset with tangible growth underway at the property, submarket and MSA-level.
- UNIQUELY DESIGNED AND HIGHLY REGARDED, delivering the #1 ranked asset in NC and #6 nationally per *ORA™ across its inviting amenities and oversized units marrying Arts District heritage with modern luxury
- • POISED FOR RENT GROWTH, with 80% of leases signed amid construction interference and COVID
- • ADJACENT TO LIGHT RAIL AND INFRASTRUCTRE INVESTMENT, boasting connectivity with the 25th Street LYNX Light Rail Station and
- upcoming direct access to Cross Charlotte Trail and NoDa via the 25th Street Bridge
- • PROXIMATE TO UPTOWN’S 120K JOBS AND 23M SF OFFICE, via car (5 min)or 25th Street light rail station (11 min)
- • STRATEGIC LOCATION BETWEEN CULTURAL ANCHORS OF 147K SF mixeduse Optimist Hall and NoDa’s 50+ shops, breweries, restaurants
- • WELL-POSITIONED WITHIN A HIGH-GROWTH, “18-Hour” MSA, ranked #4 in ULI’s Overall Real Estate Markets and further bolstered by Centene, Honeywell, Truist, AvidXchange, Lowe’s HQ job announcements