|Building Area Net||
|Land Area Net||
Jones Lang LaSalle Americas, Inc. (“JLL”) has been engaged as the exclusive advisor to extend to qualified investors the opportunity to acquire the fee simple interest in 1618 Franklin Street (the “Property”), a 3-story, 100%-leased 26,613 square foot mixed-use asset located in Oakland’s Uptown submarket.
The Property boasts an exciting mix of tenancy and uses including high-end creative office, a restaurant and medical/dental space offering income diversity and protected in-place cash flow via a WALT of 5.13 years.
1618 Franklin presents an investor with the opportunity to acquire a fully renovated mixed-use building with historic charm located in the heart of one of Oakland’s most exciting mixed-use neighborhoods.
100% LEASED ASSET
- With 5.13 years of WALT including a recently executed 10-year NNN lease with Western Dental
HIGH-QUALITY BOUTIQUE / CREATIVE ASSET
- Offering exceptional office, high-end retail and medical space
BULLSEYE OAKLAND LOCATION
- Along Franklin Street corridor with abundant access to amenities and transit
STRONG MARKET FUNDAMENTALS
- Approximately 700,000 SF of active tenant demand in Oakland and growing. Average market occupancy of 90% since 1997 and outperforming San Francisco in rent stability during recessionary periods
COMPELLING CASH FLOW & RETURNS
- Ability to solve to strong levered returns compared to other asset classes