Jones Lang LaSalle Americas, Inc. (“JLL”) has been engaged as the exclusive advisor to extend to investors the rare opportunity to acquire the fee simple interest in 2120 Berkeley Way (the “Property”). a fully vacant, six-story, “blank slate” opportunity for Life Sciences / Office in the heart of Berkeley with newly constructed floors 4-6.
The Property presents investors a unique opportunity to immediately acquire a full-building in cold shell condition that is adaptable as Life Sciences/Office space within one of the nation’s leading research and innovation clusters.
VACANT NEW CONSTRUCITON
- One of the only privately delivered new construction assets in Berkeley in the last 20+ years
BUSINESS PLAN FLEXIBILITY
- Offering over 45,000 square feet of vacancy within a full building, an investor can pursue multiple strategies to maximize value
HEART OF INNOVATION
- Located one block from UC Berkeley - one of the world's premier research universities - and surrounded by strategic new developments catering to future growth
- Unmatched location with access to all of downtown Berkeley's amenity base
COMPELLING MARKET FUNDAMENTALS
- The life sciences industry continues to explode within the Berkeley/Emeryville market with existing vacancy below 5%
PRIDE OF OWNERSHIP
- Upon completion, 2021 Berkeley will be one of the premier assets in the Berkeley market