The asset is a three storey refurbished shophouse with attic, that is about 240m walking distance from Tanjong Pagar MRT station, where Guoco Tower is located. Since the completion of Guoco Tower in 2016, there is much hype and vibrancy within the vicinity as seen by the opening of trendy bars and restaurants. The asset is located at Tanjong Pagar sub-district within Chinatown Historic District.
Last year, the Urban Redevelopment Authority introduced initiatives to redevelop old developments into mixed-use developments so as to rejuvenate Tanjong Pagar into a premier business centre and vibrant lifestyle district where people could live, work and play. Future redevelopments in the vicinity include AXA Tower and Chinatown Plaza which could potentially be catalysts of growth as they are converted into mixed-use developments which might bring more excitement to the area.
Currently, the shophouse is 100% occupied.
- 99-year from 14 March 1995 (Remaining ~74 years)
- Zoned “Commercial” within Chinatown Historic District
- Land: ~1,339 sqft, Built-up Area: ~3,800 sqft
- ~240m from Tanjong Pagar MRT station
- Restaurant approval for the first storey
- No foreign ownership restrictions, ABSD and SSD payable