JLL is pleased to offer the exclusive opportunity to purchase 5900 Ben White (the “Property”), a 216,699 square-foot, 100% leased office asset located in the dynamic southeast Austin submarket. The area is rapidly transforming as more of Austin’s most prominent businesses including Amazon, Oracle and Uber as well as the new Tesla Gigafactory are locating in close proximity. The Property boasts superior accessibility to all parts of Austin through its location on Ben White (Highways 71 / 290) west of US 183 and the Austin airport, and east of IH-35. The Property is 100% leased to investment-grade Centene (Moody’s: Ba1 / S&P: BBB-) and is structured as a net lease (no landlord operating expenses) with 6.4 years of remaining lease term. Additionally, the Property has highly attractive annual contractual increases of $0.50 PSF, or a 2.9% CAGR over the remaining term. 5900 Ben White provides investors with a unique opportunity to acquire a high quality asset with durable cash flow in conjunction with excellent upside from a 43% below market rental rate in one of Austin’s thriving office submarkets.
- Long-Term Net Lease with Massive Upside Potential
- Mission Critical Facility
- Superior Tenancy - Centene (Moody’s: Ba1 / S&P: BBB-)
- Dynamic Location with Superior Connectivity
- Institutional-Quality Asset with Above Market Infrastructure
- Booming Southeast Austin Office
- Austin, TX: Nation-Leading Economy