Enter the "Deal room" for exclusive documents related to this property.
Jones Lange LaSalle (JLL) has been exclusively retained by the Owner to offer qualified investors an opportunity to acquire Burnett Plaza – a 40-story, 1,024,627-square-foot, Class A office tower and parking garage located in Downtown Fort Worth, Texas. Burnett Plaza is Fort Worth’s tallest building, making the property a truly iconic tower with a prestigious address. Additionally, the offering includes a 1.38-acre development site adjacent to Burnett Plaza.
Since opening in 1983, this fixture of the Fort Worth skyline has had four institutional owners, the most recent of which has invested significant capital in improvements over the past seven years. Burnett Plaza provides today’s investor the opportunity to own stable, immediate cash flow with a weighted average lease term of 7.9 years.
• 84% leased, Class A office building and garage in the heart of the Fort Worth CBD
• Diversified tenant roster with average remaining term of 7.9 years
• In-place office rents of $25.00 PSF Plus E, which is 4% below market rates of $26.00 PSF Plus E
• An additional 1.38 acre site is available for development of a residential tower, hotel or additional office parking (Zoned “H” Central Business)
• Prime location fronting the two-acre Burnett Park and within walking distance to Sundance Square
• Superior on-site amenities including a new conference center/lounge, complimentary shuttle to Sundance Square, café, hair salon, and convenience store