|Last Updated Date||26 Jun 2020|
DBS Bank Tower is a Grade A office building located on Jalan Satrio in the Central Business District in South Jakarta. DBS Bank Tower is part of the Ciputra World One mixed-use complex which comprises the Lotte Shopping Avenue shopping mall, the Raffles Hotel, the Somerset Grand Citra serviced apartment and the Artrepreneur theatre. As such DBS Bank Tower enjoys multiple in-house amenities as well as close proximity to Mega Kuningan and Kuningan City mixed-use complex.
DBS Bank Tower is located on Jalan Satrio close to the Mega Kuningan area of Jakarta’s CBD. Mega Kuningan is home to multiple commercial and residential developments as well as embassies, restaurants and bars. Mega Kuningan is sandwiched between Jalan Gatot Subroto (to the south) and Jalan Satrio (to the north). DBS Bank Tower enjoys direct access to Lotte Shopping Avenue Mall at the and the closest MRT Jakarta station is Bendungan Hilir on Jalan Sudirman. Private cars, ride hailing apps and Transjakarta buses also provide convenient access to DBS Bank Tower.
- Developed by reputable Ciputra Group and designed by one of the world's leading architectural RTKL in accordance with Green Building Design Guidelines.
- The superblock CWJ1 was set on 5.5 ha area which consists of mall, strata-title and service apartment, office building, and hotel and residential premium (premium residence).
- DBS Bank Tower is a new Premium Office building located at the heart of Jakarta's Central Business District, strategic location, “odd and even” free zone, and within close proximity/walking distance to Ciputra World Jakarta, ITC Kuningan, and Mal Ambassador.
- Multiple access from HR. Rasuna Said, Gatot Subroto, Mega Kuningan and Prof. Dr. Satrio.
- Ample facilities within the complex : Raffles Hotel & Residences, Lotte Shopping Avenue, Ascott Serviced Apartments & My Home Apartment.
- Gold certification by Green Building Council Indonesia.