The investment opportunity is poised for a tremendous long-term outlook as the Property offers an unmatched ability to attract and retain tenants due to attractive tenant buildouts, scenic views of the James River, an abovemarket parking ratio, proximity to a robust amenity base, and an ideal CBD location. Moreover, Richmond’s economic fundamentals remain strong as the metropolitan area’s 3.4% unemployment rate ranks among the nation’s lowest, outperforming peer cities in the Mid-Atlantic and Southeast. As investment offerings in Richmond’s CBD are limited, Riverside on the James presents investors with the generational opportunity to acquire a premier asset and obtain a secure, cash flowing investment in one of the country’s top-performing markets.
- Jones Lang LaSalle Americas, Inc. (“JLL”) has been retained as the exclusive sales representative for Riverside on the
- James (the “Property”), a 263,752 square foot, Class A trophy office asset located in Richmond’s flourishing Central
- Business District. Ideally positioned in the vibrant River District, the Property is 95.3% leased and offers a stable cash
- flow supported by a creditworthy tenant roster featuring exceptional remaining lease term. Anchor tenants Troutman
- Pepper (Top 50 US Law Firm) and PNC Bank (Moody’s: A2) occupy 77% of the Property and provide investors with
- long-term stability as original tenants at the asset with expirations in 2027 and 2028.