Enter the "Deal room" for exclusive documents related to this property.
Jones Lang LaSalle Americas, L.P. is pleased to exclusively offer the opportunity to acquire four single-tenant properties (the “Properties” or “Portfolio”) corporately leased to Walmart and Home Depot (the “Tenant”) in New York, North Carolina and Pennsylvania with a portfolio WALT of 8.5 years remaining. Each property features minimal landlord responsibilities and the opportunity to acquire fee-simple real estate on secure, long-term leases. The rent roll boasts investment grade tenancy with Walmart (S&P:AA) and Home Depot (S&P: A). Both tenants performed exceptional throughout the pandemic and have proven to be resilient to e-commerce related trends. The Portfolio presents a generational investment opportunity to acquire dominant, globally recognized tenancy located in strong markets with tremendous operating history.
The Properties benefit from locations with great visibility and access in submarkets experiencing significant population growth. The Portfolio combined sees over 200,000 VPD (vehicles per day) and all located within or nearby major interchanges. Walmart (NYSE: WMT) is the world’s largest company by revenue, with $549 billion, according to the Fortune Global 500 list in 2020. Additionally, Walmart is the largest private employer in the world with 2.2 million employees. The Home Depot (NYSE: HD) is the dominant home improvement retailer with 2,300 stores across the United States, Canada and Mexico supplying tools, construction products and services. The Home Depot maintains strong growth and a dominant market position growing sales to $126 billion, a 13.25% increase year-over-year. Furthermore, Home Depot Stock is up 9% from its pre-covid high in late February 2020. The Portfolio offers the rare opportunity to acquire two extremely robust and flourishing tenants that have a great history of growth with no signs of slowing down.
· Strong Credit National Tenancy with Long Operating History at the Site of Over 21 Years
· Portfolio WALT of 8.5 Years with Attractive Net Lease Structure
· High Traffic Count Locations in Premier Regional Retail Trade Areas Home to Destination Retailers
· Top Performing Stores with Proven Commitment to the Location Through Exercising Early Lease Extensions
· High Growth Submarkets with Strong Surrounding Density and Consumer Base
· Nearby Economic Demand Drivers and Well Positioned Against Competition