Enter the "Deal room" for exclusive documents related to this property.
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL) Capital Markets, Net Lease is pleased to exclusively offer a premier opportunity to acquire a single tenant Caliber Collision in Collierville, TN — an affluent suburb in the Memphis MSA.
• Over 11 years of remaining lease term with an internet-resistant, essential-service tenant—Caliber Collision
• In 2019, Caliber signed an early renewal through 2031—signaling a strong preference and need for this location
• The automotive collision market is a $304.9 billion industry with projected 3.3% annual growth through 2026
• Caliber is the largest collision repair shop operator in the United States with over 1,150 locations in 32 states
• Extended customer drawing area as the closest Calibers are located at least 7 miles away in all directions
• Over 61,000 residents and 30,000 daytime employees within 5 miles generating new customers from daily traffic
• Highly affluent location with average household incomes exceeding $154,000 within 5 miles
• Located in a top-5 wealthiest zip code (38017) in Memphis with 15.5% of households earning $200,000+
• Collierville is within Interstate-269—Memphis’s critical outer beltway that was completed in 2018 for $1.2 billion
• Carrier’s (NYSE: CARR) 900,000 SF manufacturing facility employs over 1,400 people 700 feet from Caliber
• FedEx’s World Technology Center is a 1 million SF campus that employs 2,500 people less than 2 miles from Caliber
• A potential technology employment center super site has been identified half a mile southeast of Caliber
• Memphis is the global 'SuperHub' of FedEx Express with the airport shipping the 2nd most cargo in the world
• Income-tax-free Tennessee levies no taxes on personal income