Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL) is pleased to exclusively present Crossroads South - a Kroger-anchored investment opportunity in the highly sought after Atlanta MSA. Crossroads South features a necessity grocery-anchor, Kroger, who recently executed a long-term renewal and has near-term plans to build a new Kroger Fuel Center and an interior store renovation. Crossroads South is also anchored by Badcock Furniture & more, Roses, and Planet Fitness, and is currently 92% leased offering the next Owner an immediately executable value-creation opportunity via the lease up of approximately 15,480 SF. Crossroads South is located in a densely-populated submarket with over 185,000 residents within a 5-mile radius of the Property, which is projected to experience strong growth over the next five years.
- Kroger-Anchored Opportunity: Kroger recently executed a long-term renewal and has plans to build a Kroger Fuel Center and complete an interior store renovation
- Atlanta MSA: One of the Most Highly-Sought After Markets in the Southeast
- Multi-Anchor Drawing Power
- Densely-Populated and Fast Growing Residential Population
- Value Creation Potential and Compelling NOI Growth
- Proximity to Atlanta's key economic drivers and employers, and super-regional connectivity via Atlanta's major travel corridors (I-75, I-85, I-285)
- Strong Property Fundamentals