|Building Area Gross||
JLL Retail Investments and Burgess Rawson are pleased to offer for sale Dan Murphy’s Pakenham, a rare opportunity to acquire a strong performing retail asset with further development potential, underpinned by one of Australia’s strongest lease covenants in a booming metro Melbourne location.
- 1,438 sqm* Dan Murphy’s store with approximately 83 at-grade car spaces
- Expansive total landholding of 1.216 ha *
- 5,750 sqm* of adjoining undeveloped land with flexible mixed-use potential (STCA)
- Secure 15-year lease to Endeavour Group (ASX: EDV) Australia’s largest liquor and hospitality retailer
- Strong performing Dan Murphy’s, paying turnover rent
- Located in an established Metro Melbourne location with strong population growth
- Limited competition - representing the only large format liquor store within Pakenham
- Enormous frontage to Princes Highway of 138m* with daily passing traffic in excess of 34,000* vehicles
Dan Murphy’s Pakenham is for sale by Public Expressions of Interest closing 4:00pm (AEDT) Thursday 6th of October 2022.
To obtain further information or to arrange an inspection, please contact the exclusive selling agents, JLL and Burgess Rawson.
Stuart Taylor | 0428 000 000
Tom Noonan | 0402 319 698
Jarrod Herscu | 0418 155 062
MingXuan Li 李名轩 | 0498 688 998
Zomart He | 0488 220 830
Matthew Wright | 0458 290 588
Billy Holderhead | 0422 817 696
Beau Coulter | 0413 839 898