|Property Reference Number||100023409472|
The property comprises two attractive period buildings of brick-built construction fronting George Street. 71 George Street is arranged to provide sales accommodation at ground and part first floor. The remaining first floor is used as ancillary. The property benefits from an attractive arched glazed frontage and currently trades as Reiss. 72/73 George Street is arranged to provide sales accommodation at ground and first floors, with a basement used as ancillary accommodation. The property benefits from a fully glazed ground floor frontage as well as a return frontage to Golden Court. 1 Golden Court has a separate access to the side of 72/73 George Street. It is currently arranged as an office with a separate ground floor entrance, staircase and first and second floor accommodation. There is also an an additional kiosk unit at 3 Golden Court.
• Richmond upon Thames is one of London’s most desirable and affluent suburbs.
• Situated on George Street, the prime pitch in the heart of Richmond.
• Two attractive period buildings of brick-built construction.
• 57% of the income secured to the strong national covenant of Reiss.
• Second retail unit currently vacant (rent to be topped up), providing incoming purchaser flexibility over
redevelopment and occupational strategy.
• Reiss have recently renewed their lease, demonstrating their commitment to the location.
• WAULT of 4.5 years to expiry and break, assuming a 2-year guarantee for the vacant unit.
• Further asset management opportunity to redevelop the upper parts into desirable residential accommodation.