Enter the "Deal room" for exclusive documents related to this property.
JLL Capital Markets is pleased to offer the fee simple interest in 60-70 Cross Street, a shovel-ready retail development located between Hanover Street and Salem Street, the gateway to Boston’s vibrant North End neighborhood. The property fronts a pedestrian plaza and faces the North End Greenway Park, a public green space with spacious lawns and sitting areas. Greenway Park is situated at one of Boston's most highly visible community spaces, and is a short walk from Faneuil Hall, the Financial District, and the Boston Public Market, and is also located directly on the Freedom Trail, which attracts over 4 million tourists a year. 60-70 Cross Street will provide investors with an exceptional shovel-ready development opportunity in the heart of one of Boston’s most historic communities.
- Shovel Ready 5,520 SF land site
- Prime Location with proximity to MBTA lines
- In-place cash flow with leasing and development upside
- Strong tourism location with high visibility
- 5.4 million SF of development under construction, proposed or approved in the North End, West End and Downtown Neighborhoods