JLL is pleased to offer for sale the fee simple interest in a freestanding single-tenant Main Event strategically located adjacent to the Sears Centre Arena, which attracts more than 750,000 annual visitors located in Hoffman Estates, IL (Chicago MSA). The Property is subject to an absolute NNN lease from Main Event Entertainment, LP possessing annual rental escalations with over 11.5-years of primary lease term remaining. Main Event Entertainment operates family entertainment centers with 45 locations across the United States, and have grown their footprint by over 125% over the last five years, making it the fastest-growing, most innovative entertainment operator in the United States. The offering presents the opportunity to acquire a Property leased to the preeminent entertainment operator in a very affluent suburb of Chicago, Illinois.
- The tenant is operating on an absolute NNN lease structure with over 11 years of remaining lease term and annual contractual rental increases throughout the primary term and renewal options, offering an investment opportunity with growing income stream.
- The Property was built in 2016 and is leased to Main Event, an established family entertainment center offering bowling, laser tag, billiards, shuffleboard and arcade games with 45 locations serving approximately 20 million annual guests. Main Event has grown their footprint by over 125% over the last five years.
- Adjacent to the Sears Centre Arena, which attracts more than 750,000 annual visitors and hosts the Windy City Bulls, concerts, theater shows and many other major entertainment events.
- Located adjacent to Interstate-90, the Property possesses excellent visibility and ease-of-access to the 120,000 vehicles passing on a daily basis.
- Located in an affluent suburb of Chicago, IL with an average household income of $164,137 within a 1-mile radius.