|Last Updated Date||22 Jul 2020|
The retail store with an A.T.U as tenant is located in the heart of the city of Kassel. The distance to the city centre is only about 2.4 km.
Completed in 2006, the store is the only A.T.U in the city and benefits from a large catchment area that reaches over 270,000 potential customers in a maximum of 15 minutes by car.
The property is being sold as part of a portfolio consisting of a total of three specialist stores. The properties can also be purchased individually.
The other properties can also be accessed online via our search field:
- NP market in Wendeburg-Bortfeld near Brunswick, Germany
- NP market in Kissenbrück near Wolfenbüttel, Germany
- Strong macro location Kassel: Most populous city in northern Hesse
- Central micro location in Kassel with a distance to the city centre of 2.4 km
- Large catchment area offers more than 270,000 potential customers
- Single-tenant with a long-term remaining lease term of 10 years
- Property is in good structural condition